The Office Administrator will provide administrative support to our office personnel. She will work closely with different teams handling clerical duties, coordinating calendars, and organizing meetings.
- Welcome and greet visitors and direct them to the relevant office/personnel.
- Carry out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, take messages, responding to emails, and preparing documents, including office correspondence, memos, resumes, and presentations.
- Schedule and attend meetings, create agendas, and takes minutes.
- Coordinate and manage appointments, meetings, and the conference room schedule to prevent duplicate bookings.
- Maintain general office files, including job files, clients files, Data, leads and other files related to the company’s operations.
- Manage inventory, store, and distribute office supplies, equipment, and furniture.
- Oversee the maintenance of office facilities, and equipment.
- In charge of Letter generation / HR memos.
- Handle Travel arrangements for staff such as booking flights, cars, and hotel or restaurant reservations.
- Photocopy and print various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues.
- Organize and store paperwork, documents, and computer-based information.
- Support company leadership and supervise administrative department activities for staff members.
- Arrange both internal and external events.
- Maintain the company social media accounts.
- Provide accounting support with some data entry when needed.
- Provide administrative support to Property Consultants and Senior Management.
- Perform administrative functions of the human resources department.