We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive to help us build up our business activities.
Sales Executive responsibilities include promoting products, discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating contracts & deals with the aim of maximizing sales profits and maintaining customer satisfaction.
· Organizing appointments and meetings with community and hospital-based healthcare staff
· Identifying and establishing new business
· Negotiating contracts and agreement with hospitals, doctors, or pharmacies…
· Demonstrating or presenting products to healthcare, equipment including doctors, nurses, and pharmacists
· Undertaking relevant research
· Meeting both the business and scientific needs of professionals
· Attending and organizing trade exhibitions, conferences, and meetings
· Promote and sell their company’s products.
· Increase product awareness, answer questions, provide advice and introduce new products!
· Learn how products work and how to troubleshoot issues with customers.
· Fill out the daily activities in the CRM and update their progress.
Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize their satisfaction
- Customer Service Skills: Sales need to be able to speak in a friendly way to customers and potential customers, listening to their needs and communicate options for them
- Communication skills: Sales need to speak to customers about a product’s features, benefits and advantages, and answer any questions they might have
- Flexibility: Might have to work long hours, nights or weekends
- Persistence: Not every customer is going to be a sale. Being able to bounce back if a sale is lost will be key for this job
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Proven work experience as a sales representatives
- 0-2 years of experience
- Strong Interpersonal
- Commercial awareness