We are looking for an experienced Senior Accountant to oversee general accounting operations by controlling and verifying our financial transactions.
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Analyse financial information and summarize financial status.
- Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast process.
- Provide input into department’s goal setting process.
- Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule.
- Assist with tax audits and tax returns.
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Calculating employee benefits and deductions.
- Preparing employee compensation checks using payroll software.
- Ensuring taxes comply with company and state regulations.
- Scheduling electronic payments and handing out paychecks.
- Preparing payroll reports.
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as a senior accountant
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures
- Familiarity with financial accounting statements
Knowledge of Payroll calculation
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
- BS degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant