We are looking for a Senior IT Analyst to join our IT Department with a 4-6 years of professional service delivery experience in international or complex environments. You must have hands-on experience with commercial tools and project management skills as well as excellent communication skills. Project management certification will be an asset.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
As a Senior IT Analyst Systems, you will continuously build and implement our consumer and Customer digital experience through ground breaking solutions and platforms. You will contribute to the design, configuration, and daily support of new tools and engage with business partners to identify business problems. You will have the opportunity to impact and turn your ideas into deliverables and valuable business solutions.
Your Day to Day
- Identify and provide optimal IT and Digital solutions in the B2C and B2B sales channels.
- Understand your customer base using available data and come up with meaningful insights.
- Ensure business strategy, demand and operational plans are in line with IT and digital deployment plans.
- Ensure optimal adoption of our global systems and digital solutions application portfolio
- Collaborate with our IT global team for the deployment and support of central solutions.
- Establish and implement project communication plans, providing status updates to affected stakeholders.
- Ensure functional and technical specification deliverables as well as functional and user acceptance tests are performed and validated according to business requirements.
- Maintain systems/services documentations, training programs/materials within assigned scope.
- Adhere to Internal control and cyber-security standards to achieve quality and compliance of the solutions
- Manage the support, reporting, updates, and fixes needed for the existing Commercial platforms,
Key Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- An action-oriented individual, with excellent communication and problem-solving skills, showing personal maturity and ability to work in a challenging business environment
- Strong ability to address business challenges and opportunities
- Strong customer focus with a collaborative mindset
- Previous relevant experience in software development or system analysis
- Hands-on experience in solution implementation (e.g., software development life cycle, applications deployment, testing, information security etc.)
- Understand and ensure proper data protection standards
- Knowledge of common Agile IT frameworks such as SCRUM
- High level understanding of cloud-based solution architecture principles (preferably AWS)
- Hands-on experience in the deployment of mobile apps
- University degree in Computer Sciences, Information Systems or Engineering
- 3+ years of experience in IT Project delivery or product/project management
- Fluent English written and spoken